Halong Syrena Cruise
Hon Gai Port, Halong Bay (the cruise with 17 cabins)
Please Note: Low season(Months:5,6,7,8,9) - High Season(Months: 10,11,12,1,2,3,4)
Rates in 2014: are higher than rates in 2013 from us $ 10/person to us $ 50/person depending on each cruise. All rates on our website are currently quoted in 2013.
Rates in “High Season” are normally higher than “Low Season” ( Rates from some luxury cruises only).
- What’s Included?
- Cruising map
- More Photos
Halong Syrena Cruise was Built in accordance with traditional Vietnamese style and modern-day luxury, Syrena Cruises have maintained the original standards of luxury cruising in Halong Bay with the current Syrena Cruises boat entering service in autumn 2010. The Syrena Cruises fleet of 2 boats offers a total of 34 luxury cabins & suites accommodating a total of 68 passengers for Halong Bay cruises or hosted events (weddings, corporate retreats, incentives, meetings, conferences, etc.).
Halong Syrena Cruise CabinsThese are cruise cabins for Halong Syrena Cruise:
|Cabin||Cabin size||Bed size||Extra Bed|
Cabin: Deluxe Double Cabin
Bed size: Double bed
2 single beds
Cabin: Deluxe Twin Cabin
Bed size: 2 single beds
Cabin: Suite Balcony
Bed size: Queen Bed
Halong Syrena Cruise Facilities
General of Halong Syrena Cruise
- Safety box at reception
- Boutique Library
- 24-hour Security
- Doctor on call
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Tender for sightseeing
- Rowing Boat
- Theme Cruise
- Newspagers and magazine
Services of Halong Syrena Cruise
- Baby cot
- Cabin Service (Snack Meals)
- Laundry service
- Turndown service and daily presents
- IDD at the reception
- Boutique shop
- Masssage and Spa
Activities on Board
- Wooden Game
- Dinner in Cave
- Cooking classes
- Movie nights
- Tours of caves
- Tours of Fishing Floating village
- BBQ Beach
- Singing and Dancing
- Taichi in the morning
- Dinner on the beach
- Vegetarian food
- Western Food
- Buffet lunch or dinner
- Set menu
- Soft drinks and Cocktails
- Seasonal fruits
- Vietnamese Food and Seafood
- International breakfast
- Morning buffet brunch
These are cruise policies for Syrena Cruise:
Cancellation by Customer:
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates.
- From 14 to 2 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather:
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,...), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- - If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- - If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,...): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount
- - If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- - The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated
- - The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- - In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- Child under 4 years old: F.O.C.
- Child 4- 12 Children rate is applied, sharing bed with adults are charged 50% adults rate
- children from 4-12 years stay at private cabin are charged 75% adults rate
- Children above 12 years must pay full adult rate.
- Maximum 1 child sharing same cabin with 2 adults
Shuttle Bus : Daily departure at 8:00-8:30 am from Hanoi
Check-in : 12.00 AM
Check-out : 11.00 AM
Guide: English Speaking Guide
English Speaking Guide on board
Entrance and Sightseeing fees
Luxury Cruise through Halong Bay
2 bottles of mineral water per room
@ 2 days/1night itinerary: All meal on board (01 breakfast, 01 brunch, 01 lunch and 01 dinner)
@ 3 days/1night itinerary: All meals on board (02 breakfasts, 01 brunch, 02 lunches and 02 dinners)
Vietnamese tea and coffee on Lunch and Dinner
Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
Insurance on board
Kayaking(included in 3 days/2nights itinerary).
Transfer(Hanoi-Halong Bay-Hanoi) by shuttle bus or car - Please book the service after click "Check out"
Beverages, Tips, and Personal ExpensesSyrena Bar
All other services not clearly mentioned above
Banking fee (4% if by credit card)
Visa to Vietnam
Airport transfer & pick up
Kayaking (2 day/1night) - Book the service after click "Check out"